Propelle Network (“PropElle Network” or “Firm” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting personal data that we collect about individuals online, and to be transparent about how we may collect personal data about you.
By using our website, through any device, you agree that this policy applies to that use in addition to any other terms and conditions which may apply.
What is a cookie?
A cookie (also called HTTP cookie, web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data (text files) sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Cookies are put on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use our website during future visits. Cookies also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
If you do not want to accept cookies you can block or restrict cookies set by any website, including our website, through the browser settings on each browser you use, on each device you use to access the Internet.
If you should wish to reject the cookies, you can read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can turn off the automatic download feature.
However, should you choose not to accept cookies, you may experience reduced website functionality. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your Internet browser.
Please note that our staff cannot provide you with assistance on how to change cookies settings on your devices.
Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to our website. This information is then used to track visitor use of the website and to create statistical reports on website activity.
PropElle Network’s website uses the following cookies to improve the user experience:
- Single session cookies– these cookies last only for the duration of your visit to the website and are deleted when you close your browser. These facilitate various tasks such as allowing a website to identify that a user of a particular device is navigating from page to page, supporting website security or basic functionality; and in order to improve your overall experience, for example enabling us to determine and display more relevant content.
- Persistent cookies– these cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences. Sometimes persistent cookies are used by websites to provide targeted advertising based upon the browsing history of the device.
- Strictly necessary cookies– these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, and ensuring the security of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as applying for products and managing your accounts, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
- Performance cookies– these cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, although they may collect the IP address of the device used to access the website. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works, the user experience and to optimise our advertising.
- Functionality cookies– these cookies allow the website to remember choices you make. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect is anonymised (i.e. it does not contain your name, address etc.) and they do not track your browsing activity across other websites.
- Targeting cookies– these cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. PropElle Network utilises these cookies to provide you with targeted adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
- IP addresses –an IP, or Internet Protocol Address, is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the internet. PropElle Network does not have access to any personal identifiable information through IP addresses and we would never seek this information. Your IP address is logged when visiting our website site, but our analytic software only uses this information to track how many visitors we have from particular regions.
How long will the cookies remain on my computer?
Some cookies may last only for the duration of your visit to the website, while others will remain in the cookies file of your browser after the closing of the browser, and will become active again when the website is reopened, until removed. The cookie can be deleted at any time by you (details on how to do this are widely available online). Cookies will not collect any information when you are not accessing the website.
Third party cookies
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to make changes to our policy. Any changes will appear here and become effective immediately. We recommend you review this policy and the Privacy Notice every time you visit the website.