This practical masterclass will teach you and show you how to use a crowdfunding platform to make property investments and also how to raise funds through crowdfunding for your property projects.
Topics covered will include:
– The basics of financing (debt and equity) and how this applies to property.
– Traditional sources of financing vs crowdfunding. Which is best to use and when?
– The benefits and drawbacks of Crowdfunding.
– Choosing between Crowdfunding platforms. What’s available on the market and what are the differences between them?
– How to market your project; why and how to build a brand to help your crowdfunding raise.
– What factors should you consider when thinking about making a crowdfunding investment?
– What to look for and what to avoid in projects on Crowdfunding platforms.
– What you should be doing before, during and after a crowdfunding raise. (From the perspective of the developer and the investor).
– Regulation, taxation and structure. What you need to know for crowdfunded projects.